Thursday, March 7, 2013

The Night is Young...

So... just to mix things up here's a song with a title i always loved and thought something to write about..


--------------(chorus)
The night is young

so come here and just lie next
to me

I'll show you everything that we
could be

wish that you could see what i see
---------------
(verse)
The night is young

to day you don't have to get drunk
to be fine

all i need from you is a sign



i just want to be with you and i'm dying
from inside...

nobody can give you what i
can give

you just have to believe
or even if you can't
tell me just a lie and deceive...

I hate this reality
and i prefer
living in you dream..
--------------(chorus)
The night is young

so come here and just lie next
to me

I'll show you everything that we
could be

wish that you could see what i see
---------------
(verse)
Even when you're close
i just can't touch you

i try all i can
but i can't catch you

so i just follow....
give you everything till i feel hollow...

and i wait,wait to feel whole again
and i will always wait till the end
till we hold each others hand..
and make the end of this story happy then....
--------------(chorus)
The night is young

so come here and just lie next
to me

I'll show you everything that we
could be

wish that you could see what i see
---------------

No comments:

Post a Comment